You’ve been waiting for the perfect electric car, and it’s finally here.
You’re trying to get somewhere and your car just won’t start. It feels like it happens every time you need to go anywhere!
But what if we told you that there are cars out there that never have this problem? That doesn’t even have a gas tank or an engine for that matter?
They’re electric cars, and they can run forever without needing any fuel at all!
So, which electric car has the longest range?
The Tesla Model 3 is a sleek all-electric sedan that has an EPA-rated range of 220 miles on a single charge. It also features autopilot hardware which will make your commute easier than ever before. And with the new Ludicrous Mode upgrade, you can go from 0 to 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds!
With its 5-star safety rating, this car is perfect for anyone who wants to be environmentally conscious without sacrificing performance or style.
There are over 100,000 pre-orders for the Tesla Model 3 . And with its imminent release in July 2017, you don’t want to miss your chance to be one of the first owners!
Is an electric car right for me?
While electric cars have many benefits, they do have some downsides as well. So before getting one yourself, make sure that it’s the best option for you and your lifestyle. But if a Tesla sounds interesting to you at all, then we’re here to help!
And fortunately, there are plenty of options out there that will let you experience what it feels like to drive an electric vehicle without breaking your budget. Here are just a few:
- The Tesla Roadster is a sports car version of the Tesla Model 3. It’s a sleek convertible that goes from 0 to 60 in just 2.5 seconds, making it one of the fastest cars around! New tech comes at a price though: this car starts at over $200,000. But if you have the means and would like to be one of the first people on earth to drive an electric sports car, then it might be worth it for you!
- The LEAF is Nissan’s answer to Tesla’s dominance in the electric vehicle market. This smart 4-door hatchback can go up to 107 miles on a single charge, so it’s perfect for going on more leisurely drives or shorter work commutes! And with its 5-star safety rating and intuitive self-driving features, you can feel safe and confident in your vehicle all the time.
- The LEAF starts at approximately $30,000, making it a great alternative to other electric cars on the market. It’s also eligible for up to $10,000 in federal tax credits and state rebates! With those kinds of savings, an EV could be exactly what you’re looking for!
- If sporty styling is more your thing, then check out the BMW i3. This eco-friendly hatchback comes with plenty of nice features like an onboard navigation system which will help keep you from getting lost on the road! And with its futuristic design, this car might just become your favorite mode of transportation. Looking at this car just makes you want to hop in and drive off into the sunset. That’s what makes it such a charming little vehicle! And even though it looks like something out of science fiction, this car starts at only $42,400!
We’re living in a world where the future is now and with it come new challenges that need to be tackled head-on. One of these problems? Gas stations, which are currently responsible for 5% of greenhouse gas emissions worldwide.
So if you want to save money while also saving the environment (and your nose), then this might just be the perfect solution for you! Just say goodbye to smelly fumes forever and don’t worry about paying high prices at the pump – all thanks to electric cars.
The best part is they make driving safer too because most accidents happen when drivers are distracted by their smartphones or trying not to run out of fuel! Make today the day you ditch fossil fuels and go green without going broke.
Feature to Benefit
• Save money on gas
• Get a break from the price of fossil fuels
• Drive more often without worrying about running out of juice
• Be environmentally responsible by driving a cleaner car.
• Go green without going broke
• Say goodbye to gas stations for good
• No more dealing with smelly fumes that make your eyes water.
What electric cars have a range of 300 miles?
Tesla Model S
There are plenty of electric cars that now have ranges exceeding 300 miles–from the Hyundai Ioniq (310) to the more expensive Porsche Taycan. But nobody offers a pure battery electric vehicle with a range of 300+ miles for under $45,000. So if you want to stay in that price range, your only option is Tesla’s entry-level Model S in its various configurations.
How much does it cost to fully charge an electric car?
Charging a vehicle consumes electricity just like running any other household appliance. Electricity is distributed to utilities through their distribution systems. In general, each utility sets its own rates for retail customers such as businesses and residences. These rates are usually made public in tariff sheets where a person can determine the cost of kilowatts per hour versus kWh usage correlating with an estimate of monthly bills, on a particular date.
Are electric cars good for long trips?
Electric cars are environmentally friendly and save money on fuel, but it’s not a good idea for long trips. However, there is nothing wrong with driving an electric car locally for daily or short commutes. Plus, electric cars are more affordable than ever due to lower battery costs and government rebates.