Electric pressure washers are machines designed to clean surfaces like driveways, decks, patios, sidewalks, and more. They use the power of water under high pressure to blast away dirt or other common grime that can be found in your home or business.
These machines are useful in areas where there is heavy dirt buildup but homeowners with electric pressure washers have to be careful when using the devices.
Why? Because if you don’t know how to use an electric pressure washer then they can damage surfaces or items that are around them instead of cleaning them. If you are not familiar with how these types of cleaners work, it’s important to do your research before you begin cleaning so that no harm comes to surfaces in the home, people, or pets.
The cleaner you keep your surfaces, the better they will look and the longer they will last. That’s why it is so important to have a surface cleaner when using an electric pressure washer.
With this type of power under your fingertips, homeowners should take some caution when using an electric power washer for the first time. Luckily, however, we’ve compiled a list of things to consider and top 5 reviews on different surface cleaners for electric pressure washers.
Table of Contents
The Best Surface Cleaner for Electric Pressure Washer
- Bosch SHE Plus Rotary Surface Cleaner
This surface cleaner is specifically designed to be used with electric pressure washers that produce 1,500 or less PSI. This type of power is typically found in household models so it’s important to check the power rating before purchasing this product.
Furthermore, Bosch specifically created this surface cleaner for use on cars, boats, RVs, and similar surfaces. It should not be used on surfaces like patios or decks because the low-powered stream may not remove heavy buildup effectively enough. If you’re trying to clean an industrial area then this product might not be powerful enough – choose a higher PSI electric pressure washer instead.
This surface cleaner works especially well on cars, boats, and RVs because it rotates at 2800 RPM. This high speed gives it the power to clean quickly and efficiently while still leaving behind a smooth finish. It also comes with brass fittings for durability and stainless steel components to protect against rusting or corrosion over time; this surface cleaner is designed to last!
One thing that consumers like about this product is that it doesn’t require assembly out of the box. Simply attach the hose from your power washer to the nozzle on top of the device and you’re ready to go. A slight con regarding this product, however, is that not everyone finds using it easy enough – some models come with a difficult-to-use on/off switch that is placed close to the handle of the surface cleaner.
- Designed for use on cars, boats, RVs, and similar vehicles.
- Rotates at 2800 RPM to easily remove tough dirt without damaging surfaces.
- Brass fittings are durable while stainless steel components are resistant to rusting or corrosion.
Not powerful enough for industrial-sized projects – check the PSI before using this product!
- Briggs & Stratton 31A1917 Pro Surface Cleaner
Briggs & Stratton makes cleaning your car quick and easy with this high-powered surface cleaner, which is designed specifically for electric pressure washers between 1,500 – 3,000 PSI.
It rotates at 2400 RPM so it’s effective in removing tough grime without damaging surfaces like paint or metals – however, it should not be used on windshields after spraying chemicals through an automatic spray gun because it can cause streaking or smearing.
Also created to clean boats, RVs, and cars, this surface features brass components throughout so they remain durable and corrosion-resistant. Furthermore, the brass fittings have a rubber gasket so they won’t create any leaks – this is a huge benefit for anyone concerned about using a power washer near water sources.
While most consumers find this surface cleaner very easy to use, some people suggest keeping it away from children because several sharp edges on it may cause injury if mishandled.
Consumers also recommend being careful when transitioning across borders or from horizontal surfaces to vertical ones because the pressure of the water can easily damage surfaces if you’re not cautious enough.
Designed specifically for electric pressure washers between 1,500 – 3,000 PSI.
Rotates at 2400 RPM to remove tough dirt and grime without damaging surfaces.
Brass components are durable and corrosion-resistant; rubber gasket prevents leaks.
Not safe for children or be used near water sources (leaks).
- AR Blue Clean Surface Cleaner
This surface cleaner is designed to work exclusively with electric pressure washers that produce between 800 – 2000 PSI. It can reduce the amount of cleaning time you need by up to 50% due to its rotating, pivoting motion as it cleans multiple sides of a vehicle simultaneously.
The spinning motion also reduces wear and tear on your equipment so it lasts longer. This product is designed to work on surfaces like cars, RVs, boats, and commercial vehicles – however, it’s not powerful enough for large or industrial projects because its PSI may not be high enough.
Because this surface cleaner is only compatible with electric pressure washers that produce between 800 – 2000 PSI it can be difficult to find replacement parts if anything goes wrong with the nozzle. It should also be noted that even though the base is made of plastic, some consumers have experienced leaks where the hose attaches to the power washer so check yours carefully before using this product!
Users love how easy this surface cleaner is to use – simply attach it directly onto your pressure washer and pull the trigger!
Some people do note that it requires a little bit of practice and finesse to keep it from bouncing all over the surface you’re cleaning, but most find that practice makes perfect. Additionally, this product should be used with caution on RVs and similar vehicles because it can cause damage if not handled carefully.
Quickly reduces the amount of time needed for large cleaning projects by as much as 50%.
Reduces wear and tear on your equipment – lasts longer than other cleaners!
Compatible only with electric pressure washers between 800 – 2000 PSI; easy to use.
Not powerful enough for industrial or large-sized projects, may not detach easily from hose (leaks).
- AR Blue Clean Dirt Blaster
This non-rotating surface cleaner is designed to be compatible with electric pressure washers between 1,500 – 3,000 PSI. It produces a high-pressure spray that excels at removing dirt and grime from both horizontal surfaces like patios or decks as well as vertical ones – which makes it perfect for virtually any job you can imagine!
The nozzle also features brass fittings so it’s more durable than other cleaners which have plastic parts – however it does have plastic components so don’t drop it!
Users note that this product will work on both horizontal and vertical surfaces without the need for an adjustable nozzle. However, some people suggest using caution when transitioning across borders because if you move too quickly you can damage the surface. Some reviewers also note that because this cleaner doesn’t rotate, it won’t last as long if it is used on dirty surfaces so make sure yours is clean before using!
- Works both horizontally and vertically to easily transition across borders.
- Produces a high-pressure spray that removes dirt and grime from virtually any surface.
- Brass fittings for greater durability than cleaners with plastic fittings – less likely to break.
- Not suitable for extremely dirty surfaces; may not detach easily from hose (leaks).
- AR Blue Clean Turbo Nozzle
This is a rotating nozzle that’s designed to be used with electric pressure washers between 1,500 – 3,000 PSI. It has an adjustable spray head so you can adjust the width of your cleaning path based on what you’re looking to clean – whether it’s your driveway or patio furniture!
Users love how versatile this product is and note that by adjusting the spray width they can reach areas like railings or vertical surfaces without having to reposition their power washer. This means they get the job done more quickly and with less effort!
One thing to keep in mind before purchasing this product (or any other rotating nozzle) is that it will wear down faster if used on dirty surfaces. Also, because this product is made of plastic it may not be as durable as other options – make sure to keep yours away from dropping or damaging!
Includes adjustable spray head for greater versatility.
Comes with a jet nozzle that helps you focus the high pressure on stubborn dirt and grime.
Not suitable for extremely dirty surfaces; may break easily (plastic parts).
The best surface cleaner for an electric pressure washer is a product that can be used to remove dirt and grime from the exterior of your home.
We recommend a specific type of carpet shampooer, which is perfect for cleaning upholstery or carpets in vehicles. You could also use this product on any other hard surfaces you want to clean.
Just make sure not to put it directly onto delicate materials like silk or wool!
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
Surface cleaners attach to the end of your hose and provide a way for you to spray high-pressure water on specific areas. This is useful if you’re assembling an outdoor grill or cleaning upholstery in your vehicle.
When looking for a surface cleaner there are a few things you should consider:
1) Durability: Make sure that the product you choose is made with durable materials so it can stand up to heavy use without breaking – plastic parts are less likely to last than metal ones!
2) Compatibility: Although any pressure washer should work, some types are more powerful than others. If you don’t have one already, make sure to check what type of pressure washer you own before purchasing this product.
3) Versatility: For the best value, look for a product that can be used on multiple surfaces. If you’re only working with one surface (e.g. wooden decking), you don’t need to worry about this!
4) Ease of Use: Make sure that the surface cleaner is easy to use and doesn’t require too many parts or tools to attach it properly! Some products can be attached with simple screws while others may require tools like an Allen wrench – we recommend choosing the former if you don’t already own any tools.
5) Cleaner Type: There are usually two general types of surface cleaners: rotating ones and basic nozzles. Rotating nozzles will provide a more powerful spray but they will also wear down faster. Basic nozzles are less powerful but they’re also more durable and suitable for very dirty surfaces!
The Advantages of Owning the Best Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
Having a surface cleaner for your pressure washer can help you clean upholstery or outdoor surfaces more easily. You can also use it to spray down patios, decks, and other wooden structures during the spring!
Here are some of the reasons why you should look into picking one of these products up today:
1) Cleaning is Easier with a Powerful Spray – When you’re spraying down windows or bricks, having a powerful spray makes scrubbing them easier! If you want to power through tough dirt on patio furniture, this is the way to do it.
2) Spreading Dirt Across Surfaces Can Damage Them – Using high-pressure water can spread dirt across industrial surfaces like concrete flooring or brickwork. By using a surface cleaner you can focus all of the sprays directly on the dirt – this will make your cleaning more efficient.
3) Easier Cleaning with Fewer Trips to the Sink – Cleaning dirty surfaces like patios and carpets is much easier when you use pressure washer surface cleaners! If you don’t want to have to move all your furniture around, this is a good way to avoid that hassle. You’ll also be able to clean larger surfaces without having to worry about taking breaks every few minutes for water refills.
The Different Types of Pressure Washer Surface Cleaners
You must pick up the right type of surface cleaner for your needs! are some of the most common:
1) Nozzle: This is the simplest type of surface cleaner and it attaches to your hose with a nozzle. These cleaners can be useful if you’re trying to clean up the dirt on surfaces like stone or concrete but they aren’t powerful enough for wooden structures.
2) Rotating Surface Cleaner: If you need something that can get rid of more stubborn dirt, we recommend getting a rotating surface cleaner! These products will spin around so you can spray directly at the source of the debris. They do tend to wear down faster than simple nozzles but they offer much better cleaning power than their counterparts.
3) Power Scrubber: If your home has thick, tough grime on its flooring, using a power scrubber is the best way to get it off! You can attach these products directly to your hose and they will use a rotating brush to help remove even the toughest dirt. Even if you don’t have a pressure washer, you can still clean surfaces with this product – it’s simply more powerful than nozzles or rotating cleaners.
If you’re looking for a new surface cleaner, make sure that you choose one of our top picks instead! Not only are they durable and designed to be used on multiple surfaces, but they also come with numerous attachments so you can use them almost anywhere.
FAQs About Pressure Washer Surface Cleaners
Can you use a surface cleaner with an electric pressure washer?
Yes, both models of electric pressure washers have standard garden hose fittings so you can attach a surface cleaner if you want to! However, please note that some Electric pressure washers are lower-power than their gas counterparts – this means that they don’t offer enough cleaning power for certain surfaces or dirt types.
Do surface cleaners for pressure washers work?
Yes, surface cleaners can be used with your pressure washer to clean surfaces more easily. If you want something simple and effective at cleaning up grime, we recommend using a nozzle or power scrubber instead!
What is the best rotating surface cleaner for a pressure washer?
Our favorite rotating surface cleaner is the Sun Joe SPX3001 Turbo – this model uses a triple brush system to remove even the most stubborn dirt. Its large tank means that you can clean for longer without having to refill, and it’s backed by an industry-leading 2-year warranty!
How much psi do you need to use a surface cleaner?
You can use a surface cleaner with any gas or electric pressure washer – the only requirement is that you have at least 4o psi to maintain optimal cleaning power.