Electric shavers are the most popular ones among all other types of razors. The reason for their popularity is because they are convenient enough to be carried everywhere and this makes it easier for men to carry them with themselves.
Do you want to look like a million bucks? Shaving your face is a hassle. It’s expensive, time-consuming and it can be painful if you’re not doing it right.
We’ve all been there before – the razor burns, the cuts, nicks, and ingrown hairs. You know what we mean! And let’s not even talk about how much money you spend on razors every year.
We’ve got the best men’s electric razor for you. It’s easy to use, it has all the bells and whistles that make shaving fun again, and it will leave your face looking like a million bucks. You won’t find another device on the market today that can give you this kind of quality shave at such an affordable price. Trust us – we know what we’re talking about!
Panasonic Electric Razor for Men, Electric Shaver – S-LV97-K
Panasonic electric razor for men, electric shaver, ARC5 with premium automatic cleaning and charging station. This Panasonic electric razor is a good choice for those looking to make the switch from manual shaving to an easy and convenient solution while saving time and money all at once.
Panasonic has been in business since 1918, producing high-quality products that are designed with your needs in mind. They take pride in their workmanship and strive to provide only the best products possible.
Whether you’re looking for a new men’s or women’s shaver or maybe just want to upgrade your facial trimmer, Panasonic is the way to go. And if you’re still not sure, their awesome two-year warranty should help to put your mind at ease.
The latest wet dry shaver men, cordless razor with pop-up trimmer ES-LV9 is the perfect addition to any bathroom. This shaver can be used in or out of the shower and has a sleek design that will make you feel like a million bucks.
The blades are self-sharpening which means they stay sharp for longer periods without having to replace them. There is no need to worry about cords because this electric razor is rechargeable and comes with an AC adapter so you can plug it into your wall outlet or car charger if needed!
Feature to Benefit
• 5 blades cut close & straight with 70,000 cuts/min.
• Lets you shave your face from any angle (16 directions)
• Automatically adjusts power to beard density. (220 times/sec)
• Shaves in a fraction of the time it takes with a manual razor.
Philips Norelco S9311/84, Shaver 9300
The Philips Norelco S9311/84, Shaver 9300 with 8-directional flex heads is a great way to get the most out of your shave. It captures up to 80% more hair in one stroke than any other shaver and it moves in 8 different directions for maximum coverage.
Philips Norelco is the #1 selling electric shaver brand in the world. It features a 3D contouring head that follows every curve on your face for maximum shaving performance and comfort.
The Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro has five attachments to trim, edge, shave or detail any body hair with precision. From slow to fast speed mode, it delivers up to 30% closer of a shave than other brands vs leading competitor Philips model based on an internal head-to-head test of top-performing models from each brand.
The SmartClean System cleans, lubricates, dries, and charges the shaver so it’s always ready to go when you are. This system features AquaTec technology which allows for either dry or wet shaving. With this new technique, you’ll get the most comfortable shave possible because your skin will be moisturized before and after each stroke of the blade.
Feature to Benefit
• SmartClean will make your razor blade last up to 5 times longer.
• Your skin will be free of side effects from shaving with the AquaTec technology.
• Get a full, close shave in just one minute.
• The progress bar tells you how many minutes are left before it’s done.
MANGROOMER Lithium Max Plus Body Groomer
The MANGROOMER Lithium Max Plus Body Groomer is the ultimate grooming kit for men. It features a lithium-ion battery with up to 45 minutes of cordless use on one charge and an ergonomic design that provides more power than any other body groomer. This professional-grade tool will help you achieve your desired look quickly and easily without risking nicks or cuts!
The MANGROOMER Lithium Max Plus Body Groomer includes all attachments needed for complete body grooming including nose hair trimmer, eyebrow trimming comb, beard shaping blade, ear & nose detailer blades, shaver head attachment (shaving foil), head detailing blade set with 8 different precision length settings from 1/16″.
Feature to Benefit
• A combination of 2 shavers into one sleek design
• Quality engineering for a comfortable grip
• 8 settings to cater to every man’s needs
• Durable, flexible body groomer with shock-absorbing technology.
Electric Head Shaver for Men, 5-in-1 Bald Head Shaver with LED Display
The best bald head shaver is the Braun Electric Shaver. The electric shaver for men has a 5-in1 design that will give you an excellent shave with its wet&dry technology, LED display, and pop-up trimmer. It also includes a charging stand!
The Braun Electric Shaver is the best electric head shaver on the market because it comes with all of these features to help make your shaving experience as comfortable as possible. Read this blog post if you want to learn more about this fantastic product!
Braun Shaver is a revolutionary razor that promises to give you the best shave of your life. The patented blade system uses five precision-honed, stainless steel blades for an ultra-close shave with no irritation or redness. It also features a 60 minute charge time and 2 hours run time so it’s always ready when you are!
The Brayn Shaver team has created this product because they know how frustrating it can be to have your morning routine delayed by charging up your shaver before work, but now you’ll never have to worry about running out of battery again! Just put the charger on your desk and forget about it until later in the day.
Feature to Benefit
• With Braun men’s shaver, you will always have a clean shave!
• The unique design ensures that your skin is kept safe.
• You’ll never miss any stray hairs with this handy tool at the ready.
• Your shaving routine has just been made way more convenient!
Braun Series 9-9095cc Wet and Dry Foil Shaver for Men
The Braun Series 9-9095cc Wet and Dry Foil Shaver with Cleaning Center is the perfect shaver for any man. This high-end, yet affordable foil shaver features a ton of helpful features that will make your shaving experience more enjoyable.
With an ergonomic design that makes it easy to hold, this shaver has three shaving modes: normal, sensitive, and intensive. It also comes with a cleaning center which removes hair from the blades while they are still wet so you never have to worry about unsightly hair again!
Feature to Benefit
• Comes with a 2-year warranty
• Gives you the closest shave possible without irritation.
• The precision trimmer allows for accurate shaving of difficult areas like your beard, mustache, and sideburns
• Synchronizes with any electric outlet.
These electric head shavers are made to cater to the needs of every man. Whichever one you choose, you can be assured that your shaving experience will be comfortable, convenient, and easy with any one of these fantastic products.
Each one has its own unique features that set it apart from the others so try them all out and see which one gives you the best shave before you buy it!
How to choose an electric razor?
Choose an electric razor that has different speed settings.
You also need to pay attention to the battery indicator and charging time. Don’t forget you’ll have to hold it for a few more minutes than you’re used to with a standard razor, but once you’ve plugged it in and given it time (usually no more than half an hour) it’s good to go for the rest of the day.
You might want to be sure it can be used both wet and dry too. If you plan on using shaving cream or gel there’s nothing more irritating than a razor that doesn’t work as well with anything other than water, so make sure your chosen product is compatible!
If you’re going to use your shaver everywhere – from the bathroom sink to the shower – then you’ll want a waterproof model with solid battery life.
Most of the products we’ve reviewed above will meet your most specific demands whatever they may be, but if you’re still not sure which one is right for you pick up a Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 4500 won’t let you down!
Advantages of an electric razor
There are many reasons why people prefer electric shavers to manual razors. Here are some of the main advantages:
1. Electric shavers give a very close shave. Most models present with two or three heads, which can move in different directions to help find skin creases and cut hair effectively. This gives a smooth result after only one pass of the razor.
2. They’re usually safe for people with sensitive skin. Unlike manual razors, electric shavers don’t have any exposed blades and so there’s no sharp object coming into contact with your face – making them ideal for people who suffer from many shaving-related irritations and allergies.
3. Electric razors are easier to clean. Manual razors require thorough cleaning after each use, which can be frustrating when you’re in a hurry. All-electric models come with easily removable heads that let you clear away hair quickly. You can also choose from one of the many designs that include a built-in cleaning system that uses water or an integrated shaving cream dispenser.
4. They’re suitable for grooming other parts of your body as well as your face. You can use electric shavers to remove hair from any part of the body, including eyebrows, chest, and back. This is not possible with manual razors, which are designed to be used in one area only.
5. Electric shavers give you extra power. Some manual razors can be hard to hold and cause cramping in your wrist if you shave for long periods. Electric models come with ergonomic designs that make them more comfortable, especially if you’re shaving one area for a while.
Disadvantages of an electric razor
Electric shavers come with many benefits, but there are also some downsides you should consider before buying one:
1. Electric razors can be more expensive than manual models. You’ll need to invest in replacement blades and other accessories over time so the initial cost of an electric razor might put many people off. But depending on your shaving needs, paying a bit more could save you money in the long run.
2. They’re often bulkier than manual razors. Electric models come with different designs and functions that require thicker bodies to carry the components inside. This isn’t so much of a problem if you have enough storage space, but it might be an issue for people who only shave occasionally or prefer smaller tools.
3. They don’t work as well on longer hair. Manual razors are better for shaving longer hair because they cut from the root at once whereas electric shavers cut across the hairs instead – making them harder to remove unless your stubble is very short.
4. Wet and dry technology; There is no difference between wet & dry technology and you should change the setting on all of them.
5. Replacement heads and foils might be hard to find. Not every electric razor comes with replacement blades, which can be frustrating when they reach their end of life and stop working properly. This is even more likely if the manufacturer has gone out of business or discontinued your model, so it’s a good idea to research this before you buy anything in case you need additional spares later on.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of blades does an electric head shaver have?
Electric shavers have two types of blades: foils and cutters. The foil is a thin, perforated screen that captures hair as the head rotates underneath it, pulling it away from your skin for a smooth finish. The cutters are blades embedded in the foil that shave close to the surface, cutting off any remaining stubble. They can be made of either metal or ceramic.
On average, how often do I need to change my electric head shaver blade?
It depends on the quality of your razor and how often you use it. Some blades never need to be replaced while others wear out after a few years, but even the best models come with an indicator that tells you when the blade has reached the end of its lifespan. Most manufacturers recommend replacing blades at least once every 12 months for optimum performance.
How often do I need to replace the head of an electric head shaver?
Just like the blades, it depends on the quality of your razor and how often you use it. Most manufacturers recommend switching out the head every 12 months for optimum performance.
How long should I expect my electric head shaver to last?
On average, an electric shaver can be expected to last around three years with good care. Replacement blades and foils will need to be purchased separately after that time, but the head itself should keep working for some time.