Imagine that it’s the best day.The temperatures are high, the sky is blue, which makes a dive in the pool overwhelmingly enticing. And you are given the responsibility to clean the whole pool! Isn’t it the worst thing that could happen? Pool season is here again and it’s time to enjoy with your friends and family. Just don’t waste your time in cleaning the pool all by yourselves.
Bring in the Robotic pool vacuum cleaner and let the robot do the work.Just bounce in the pool and chill. It’s hard to unwind in a pool brimming with debris or soil, making a dependable pool cleaner an absolute necessity. Regardless of whether you have an in ground or over the ground pool, this Robotic pool vacuum cleaner will help you limit down your alternatives and choose whether an automated, weight, or suction container cleaner is the best fit for you.
Even though pool cleaning isn’t a daily task yet making that once a while cleaning grand and perfect is very necessary. This year the newly launched Robotic pool vacuum cleaners will not disappoint you.The best, advanced and the top robotic pool vacuum cleaners are out this year. Here we bring you the best robotic pool cleaner 2018. The best Robotic pool vacuum cleaner 2018 that you could bring in this year. Cleaning techniques have been getting better and easier each year.
Best Robotic pool cleaners 2018
This year we have some of the best robotic pool vacuum cleaners 2018 with the robotic pool vacuum reviews. You will read everything that you require to take the correct decision. The Robotic pool vacuum cleaner reviews will not be biased. After proper research and customer reviews we have listed down the Top best robotic pool vacuum 2018. So read on! And get the best one for your lavish pool.
Top 10 Robotic Pool Cleaners 2018
|Brand||Weight||Dimensions||Rating (out of 5)|
|Dolphin 99996323 Dolphin Nautilus||32.5 pounds||20 x 24 x 20 inches||4.5|
|Polaris Vac-Sweep 280||18.1 pounds||20 x 23 x 10 inches||4.4|
|iRobot Mirra 530||30.1 pounds||12.13 x 13.75 x 16 inches||3|
|Aquabot Pool Rover Junior||28.7 pounds||19 x 18 x 21 inches||4.5|
|Hayward TigerShark QC RC9990GR||41.5 pounds||19.75 x 19.75 x 21.5 inches||4|
|Polaris F9450||43.63 pounds||22 x 18.5 x 22 inches||4|
|POOL ROVER S2 40||26.5 pounds||11.9 x 18.3 x 17.5 inches||3.5|
|Pentair 360032 Kreepy Krauly 830||47.5 pounds||1 x 1 x 1 inches||4.5|
|Poolvergnuegen 2-wheel pool cleaner||16.1 pounds||41 x 13 x 13 inches||4.5|
|Dolphin 99996356 Triton||47.6 pounds||19.5 x 19.5 x 23.5 inches||4|
Best Rated Robotic Pool Cleaner
It is not always necessary that a quality product comes with a hefty price tag.The highly popular robot pool vacuum cleaner, is the best that you can get with commendable efficiency. It’s an ideal choice for in-ground residential pools up to 50 feet long. It has the basic necessary features that you require with a great price. This is the Top best robotic vacuum cleaner 2018.
The Dolphin Nautilus is a robotic pool cleaner mainly designed for vacuuming your the floor, walls and waterline of your pool. It has the best robotic pool cleaner reviews. This robotic pool cleaner cleans on its own and does not need a booster pump or the swimming pool pump.It’s light weight is it’s greatest plus point.So no need to worry about carrying the gigantic vacuum with extreme efforts everywhere.The best part about this is that it not only cleans the floor, but also cleans into walls as well as coves. It brings out the dirt from the tight spaces giving your pool a new look. The best part is that it has cartridge filter instead of filter bags. With a 60-foot floating power cable with a swivel device it prevents it from coiling and twisting. The robotic pool cleaner is smart and intelligent.
- While cleaning the pool ,it does not make unnecessary irritating noise.
- Its filters can be easily removed, cleaned and replaced.
- It has the ability to climb walls climbs and reach waterline.
- It’s own internal pump system and filter is embedded, which is why pool pump or filter is not needed to work.
- It might have problem in cleaning sharp corners.
- A caddy is absent for moving it around on wheels when it’s not at work.
2) Polaris Vac-Sweep 280: The bot which can sweep, brush and vacuum
The Polaris 280 Automatic Pool Cleaner has loads of features and will sweep and brush not only the bottom of your pool but also the walls.The second best is in the list of best robotic pool cleaner 2017 is Polaris sweep 280. Now a days pool cleaners have developed over the years and this top robotic vacuum pool cleaner model of Polaris is the best example. So sit aback and enjoy your pool time rather than cleaning it the whole day. Just leave it to the cleaning robot and it will do it’s job.
The robotic pool cleaner has huge amount of abilities that you cannot miss out on any of then. It has excellent robotic pool cleaner reviews. It has two jets,to provide power at all times. The dual jet helps in moving the cleaning robot faster and better.The filter is extremely durable and easy to be replaced. The filter can hold heavy garbage such as pebbles. The bag also smartly removes debris before it gets back to the filter or pump basket which increases the durability of the bot. The cleaning ability is quite advanced. It is well equipped and has good energy saving abilities.
- It has an impressive Dual-jet operation that brings it to the second position.
- Dual- jet helps in moving cleaning robot easily and faster.
- Filter bag is easy to clean and replace. It is made of great material, which can contain heavy garbage in your pool.
- Unfortunately , the cleaning robot requires a booster pump.
- Pool attachment that is provided might crack over time and create a problem.
- The hose of the cleaner gets tangled often which can consume a lot of your time to untangle it.
3) iRobot Mirra 530:
The Multitasking Pool Cleaner Robot
This is the third in the list of best robotic pool cleaner 2017.This robotic pool cleaner smartly tackles pool surfaces and water. It’s equipped with a PVC scrubbing brush that eradicates dirt, algae, bacteria, and other types of debris from the pool’s floor and walls. So it perfectly cleans your pool the way you wanted.
There are two engines which are used in this robot. One is to control the robot and the other to pump and channel 60-70 gallons of water every moment for most extreme execution. The Mirra 530 profound cleans any kind of in-ground pool surface and water. This has pretty good robotic pool cleaner reviews .iRobot has designed the ‘bot to expel the majority of the enormous bothersome gunk from your pool, similar to leaves, hair, and soil. It likewise handles the things you can’t see, similar to green growth, dust, and microorganisms as little as two microns. The iAdapt Nautiq Responsive Cleaning Technology permits the Mirra to examine the rough measurements of your pool, then pick the ideal cleaning cycle. Another highlight is PVA wheels, which offer wipe like footing and prevalent grasp. The vacuum’s double top-stack channel canisters are effortlessly available, making cleanup a breeze. It makes various ignores the whole within the pool, and always reacts to its surroundings by exploring hindrances, changing bearings when vital, and making a point not to tangle its 60-foot coasting power string. PVA wheels give Mirra wipe like footing on smooth pool surfaces like earthenware or vinyl.
- Has a professional dual-pump operation.
- Cleans pool surfaces and water which is done efficiently.
- Superior grip wheels which makes and help it to climb the walls easily without slipping.
- It has steep price tag which many would not be willing to pay.
- Lacks operation instructions which can get difficult to operate the pool cleaning robot.
- Pieces of foam by the propeller can get jammed which you might have to remove by yourself.
Best Robotic pool cleaner under $500
Aquabot pool Rover junior works wonders for all types of pools with different structures and floors. Even if you have a pool with different shapes which can be hard to clean, the automatic robot pool clear can be the best and the ultimate choice for your pool.The value for money robotic pool cleaner stands 4th in the list of best robotic pool cleaner 2017.
This is the best robot pool cleaner for an above-ground pool. It cleans with utter perfection that you have always been wanted. It has a 40 feet of floating cable which has a hose-free design. The robot is very quick in cleaning, it almost takes an hour or less to perfectly clean above-ground pool. A reusable filter bag and a high quality filter bag is also provided. The 24-volt pump pool cleaner provides the ultimate suction that you have always wanted in your vacuum. The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr.This has outstanding robotic pool cleaner reviews. Has two essential energy-saving features which includes non-marring wheels and automatic shut off mechanism. The premium features cannot be missed out.
- Has patented swivel device which most of the robotic vacuum cleaners do not provide, which prevents tangling of wire.
- The high quality ultrafine filter traps dirt, sand as well as leaves.
- The robotic vacuum has non-marring wheels, which is a plus point.
- It also has a quick automatic shut off mechanism.
- If the replacement is not possible or is expensive, it can be a great drawback. The motor replacement is expensive for this bot.
- Wall cleaning capability is very limited for this robotic cleaning robot.
- Locking pin is to be set manually at the front axle ,to prevent twisting of cable.
- Pin location is to be changed after every cycle. This can reduce the efficiency of the pool cleaning robot.
The quick cleaning robotic vacuum
Certainly it’s not the least expensive robot pool cleaner available, however the Hayward TigerShark has a considerable measure to offer. It is a bit pricey and also has quick cleaning abilities. It is in the Top 5 robotic pool vacuum cleaner from the top 10 listed by us. It surely has few unique cleaning techniques that the other robotic pool vacuum cleaners miss out on. Lets have a look at the review.
It stands out amongst the most alluring elements is its pre-cleaning robotic vacuum pool cleaners.It has commendable robotic pool cleaner reviews. Before it starts cleaning, this pool cleaner computes the pool measure and naturally programs itself into the most productive cleaning design. An intense on-barricade pump easily sucks soil and flotsam and jetsam of different sizes as the vacuum advances around the base and dividers of the pool and also steps and slopes. While cleaning up you simply need to evacuate the channel and wash it off with a garden hose. This is one of the least demanding programmed pool cleaners available as it requires no hoses or hookups not even an extra pump. It does everything naturally. It runs independently from your in-ground pool filtration framework which implies less discharging.
- It does not Mess up while cleaning your pool, the cleaning is neat and tidy.
- It automatically calculates your pool size and cleans accordingly.
- The cord of the vacuum does not swivel, it might get entangled.
- It can frequently get stuck on steps while cleaning.
- It can also get caught on protruding drains in your pool.
6) Polaris F9450: The unique robotic pool cleaner
The name itself gives us an insight. This gadget utilizes a pump to create a submerged vacuum.The Suction side pool cleaner utilizes suction as its essential cleaning instrument. The Suction side pool cleaner is planned and modified to move about the pool in a set example. Since they join to your committed suction port, these gadgets get all the tidy and garbage from the pool and stores it in the pool filtration framework.
One of a kind vacuum innovation permits this robot pool cleaner to get more than four circumstances the measure of garbage when contrasted with different cleaners.It has average robotic pool cleaner reviews.The cleaner works for pools up to 50 feet long and has a programmable seven-day cleaning cycle. Another highlight is the top get to vast limit channel canister, which implies less time spent wiping out the channel. This Polaris pool cleaner is furnished with a four wheel drive innovation that forces it up dividers and along pool floors. It can even clean tiles easily on account of its helpful scouring brush. The perfect features you have always wanted.The average robotic pool cleaner stands 6th in the list of best robotic pool cleaner 2018.
- It has a very powerful suction, the quality we look for in every robotic pool cleaner.
- It has a large capacity filter canister, you don’t require to clean and empty it frequently .
- It has a impressive four-wheel drive technology for quick mobility of the robotic pool cleaner .
- It doesn’t have a swivel cord that most of the robotic vacuum cleaners have.
- The rear water jet occasionally expels out the debris, choking can be a problem.
- It misses out corners and crevices in certain structure of the pools.
7) POOL ROVER S2 40: The innovative pool cleaner
The easily portable and innovative swimming pool cleaner increments suction speed to get earth particles in little breaks as well as between wrinkles in your pool liner and other difficult to-achieve places. The Pool Rover additionally utilizes its energy and wheels to move around obstructions, in-ground pool containers, and also relegated over the ground pool bottoms. The Aquabot can likewise tidy any pool up to 30 feet long in less than 60 minutes, sifting up to 5,000 gallons of pool water in that time, making it one of the best pool vacuum cleaners accessible. The features are unbelievable and hard believe.
This robot pool cleaner is a reasonable robotic pool cleaner for pools of all shapes and sizes.It has good robotic pool cleaner reviews. With a capacity to channel in the vicinity of 80 and 85 gallons of water for each moment, this Aquabot pool cleaner takes care of business at a decent pace. Its thin plan takes into account most extreme mobility around the pool. The cleaner is perfect for over the ground pools and can tidy pools up to 40 feet which is highly commendable. Beside the pool floor and inlets, the robot additionally cleans the lower bits of the dividers.These are the best features you could get in a robotic vacuum cleaner.
- According to the service it provides , it has the correct and affordable price tag.
- The robotic vacuum pool cleaner is ideal for above-ground pools.
- It has the capacity , that filters between 80 and 85 gallons of water per minute.
- The most common con it has that it tends to leave small particles behind.
- It is surely not the best at cleaning walls. It roughly cleans the walls with no precision.
- It might get stuck in the deep end of the pool. It is not suitable for the deep pools. It might create trouble for the deep pool owners.
The user friendly vacuum robot.
The Kreepy Krauly Prowler keeps pools clean and tidy with elements that incorporate remote control.It lets you spot clean when essential and an auto-switch highlight that permits the robot pool cleaner to abstain from becoming involved with corners and near strides. It’s cleaning abilities are precise and commendable.
The Robotic pool cleaner has several features as well as few loop holes. Lets look into features. It has average robotic pool cleaner reviews .The cleaner has an inherent clock for week after week cleanings. Different highlights incorporate an ease operation and an included caddy for less demanding stockpiling and taking care of. A full cartridge marker alarms you when it’s a great opportunity to get it out.The Prowler 830 Remote Control cleaner gives a definitive in programmed pool cleaning comfort. It’s the PC controlled, modified cleaner that scours and vacuums pool’s base, dividers and steps and gives supplemental filtration of pool water. The remote radio remote control framework gives two programmed cleaning choices one for the pool base and a moment for the base and sides. Remote control capacities take into consideration superseding the programmed cleaning modes to perform brisk spot clean-ups. Essentially manage the cleaner to any range of the pool with the touch of a catch. It requires no establishment, no sponsor pump, and no hoses.
It is very difficult to consider a gadget if it does not serve the very purpose to buy it. And it stands in the 8th position of best robotic pool cleaner 2018. This robotic pool cleaner has various cleaning issues. Also the filter is very small and you would have to empty it frequently. Also It drops out few debris while lifting it up from the pool. It’s cleaning ability is disappointing.
- It has a very user friendly remote control functions and instructions.
- It has a built-in timer which indicates the total cleaning time which can give you an estimated time of it’s total cleaning.
- It also has a full cartridge indicator.
- It is highly disappointing that debris can fall back when lifting robot out of the pool, which is again a very common problem with the robotic pool cleaners.
- The filter to collect small debris and garbage is very small.In other words the filter provided with the Robotic pool cleaner has a low capacity.
9) Poolvergnuegen 2-wheel pool cleaner : The robotic pool cleaner to clean very deep pools
The robotic pool cleaner has advanced features that are quite impressive.The 9th in the best robotic pool cleaner 2017 is the Poolvergnuegen. Whose only a few drawbacks can be pointed out. The two-wheel drive model can tidy pools up to 32 feet long which is a great advantage. It is best for pool with large surface area The extraordinary features cannot be missed. So lets look into the details!
Few features that can be mentioned are that the Poolvergnuegen 2-wheel Pool cleaner is controlled by the current swimming pool pump and channel and is associated with either the skimmer or to a devoted vacuum line port. Its directing framework makes a decent showing with regards to of getting it unstuck from the fundamental deplete, steps or harsh spots.It does not have commendable robotic pool cleaner reviews .Its collapsing, self-altering turbine sharp edges empower it to get vast pool trash without gagging. It has very good climbing abilities and can climb great height and go down to great depth with ease without slipping at any point. Best for deep pools.
Few of the problems that can be faced are that the pool cleaner parts that need the most substitution are the tire treads. They destroy with normal use between 18 to 24 months. The tires have tread wear pointers which demonstrate to you when to supplant them. It is very difficult to replace the old tires with new ones.And another difficulty it might face is while climbing the walls. Only a few drawbacks can be pointed in this cleaning robot.It has many drawbacks that are disappointing.
- It has the ability to clean the pool as high as 32 feet, if you have a pool which is very deep then this could be the best option.
- It has an advanced and enhanced tire tread for fast and quick climbing of walls.
- May require adjustments to properly climb walls, Climbing abilities are not commendable.
- Doesn’t come with a scrub brush. So scrubbing might get difficult. You might require extra extensions to do the scrubbing.
- The manufactures could have provided more hose floats.
10) Dolphin 99996356 Triton: Basic and Easy to use robotic pool cleaner
This propelled robot pool cleaner gets dirt, flotsam and jetsam, green growth, and more from the pool floor, dividers, and inlets. It stands last in the list of best robotic pool cleaner 2018. It’s optimal for use among in-ground pools up to 50 feet long. You can rely on this Dolphin pool cleaner to complete the occupation in only three hours. Different highlights incorporate a cartridge channel framework that is anything but difficult to clean alongside a swivel link to avert tangles. The pool cleaner can act naturally customized for the most productive pool filtering.Even though it is not the best robotic pool cleaner 2018 yet Triton Plus is a capable robotic vacuum pool cleaner.
Dolphin Triton is an automated kind of pool cleaners. Mechanical pool cleaners are the most developed cleaners. They will be increasingly utilized as a part without bounds, since they are unique in relation to customary weight and suction side pool cleaners. Automated cleaners are truly simple to utilize. We have simply to connect them to an outlet (should be GFCI secured) and afterward put the cleaner in the pool. They will take for the flotsam and jetsam and earth we would prefer not to see on pool’s floor, dividers and stairs. We needn’t bother with any sponsor pump or hose like customary cleaners require. What is likewise incredible is that the majority of them work totally independently from pool framework channel, so you don’t need to stress over getting obstructed your channel. They most time have an implicit filtration framework where all the flotsam and jetsam goes. They are likewise a long haul speculation. Presently they may cost a tiny bit more than customary cleaners, however over the long haul, you will spare cash.
- The cartridge filter system of the robotic pool cleaner can be easily cleaned.
- It is best suitable for in-ground pools up to 50 feet long.
- Gives a perfect cleaning to your pool in just three hours
- It faces problem while climbing stairs.
- The robotic pool cleaner is quite heavy.
- Debris can fall back into the pool when removing the cleaner from the pool.
Robotic Pool Cleaner Buyer’s Guide
The main requirements are listed below to get you a rough idea on what basis you should select the best bot for your home or space. So look on!
So that’s all buyers! Bring in the best robotic pool cleaner 2018. Hope this buyer’s guide helped you decide upon your Robotic vacuum pool cleaner. May you get the best of the Top 10 robotic pool cleaner this year. So choose wisely and smartly.
Related to Havethisbeast’s Guide:
ABOUT MICHAEL CON
Michael Con is a 22 year- old US blogger and a passionate writer. He is currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in Arts from India.