Once, buying a laptop was considered a huge deal. And yes, it was. When you pay out such a huge amount of money for an electronic device, you surely need to be completely aware of all its essential features that fit up not only your requirements but also your budget too.
But now these days laptops have become a household device. Today, every age group needs a laptop to complete its work. Whether it’s your official work, school projects, college presentations or entertainment purpose, everywhere you need a laptop. If we take its entertainment application then “Gaming” is considered as the most demanding feature. As gaming is the one thing, every generation feels enjoyable. We have listed various laptops available on the market as per the budget estimation and essential features that is must for an enjoyable gaming experience.
So, if you are also a gaming freak then before buying a laptop, you should be very clear about all essential features the best gaming laptop must possess. For a splendid gaming experience, you need to know below key features as per our searches for “the best gaming laptop reviews” in every budget category:
- Minimum 8GB RAM (standard RAM),
- Minimum 2GB graphics card (Your primary choice is between AMD and NVIDIA)
- Intel quad-Core i5 to i7 processor(between AMD and Intel),
- 1TB hard drive or 256 GB solid-state drive,
- Screen display not less than 5.6 or 3-inch (1920 x 1080) with better resolution,
- Durable battery life to avoid discharge and overheating,
- You need a minimum of $700 – $800 budget for the best gaming experience.
Best Gaming Laptop 2017
For the best gaming experience, above are the minimum requirements you should consider before buying a gaming laptop. Though we have provided you the minimum requirements, you can go for better choices if you have an increased budget. that has a NVidia GTX chip (i.e., NVidia’s Pascal chip) with a 10 at the beginning of its model number. And coming to the processor, octa-core i7 processor is the best choice. An SSD will provide for booting up and loading games. So, a huge memory is required.
Each feature is important in its aspect. The Simultaneously, to enhance the fun level, great graphics are noteworthy plus a high battery life so that game doesn’t get interrupted in between. The bigger screen display adds to the fun while gaming. So, overall to have a phenomenal gaming experience, one must consider these criteria before buying a laptop.
Here is a brief description of specs and features of various best gaming laptops available on the market:
Top 10 Gaming Laptop
Brand Processor SSD memory Graphics Other Features Ratings
(Out of 5)
Origin PC Eon15 2.5-GHz Intel Core i5-7300 HQ 256GB with a1TB 7,200-rpm hard drive and 8 GB RAM NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB of VRAM Weight= 3.2 kg,
Display=15.6inch, 1920x1080 pixel
4.8 Dell Inspiron 15-3567 Intel Core i5 – i7 1TB SSHD 8GB – 1TB HDD, 128GB SSD NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 – 1050 Ti with RAM= 8GB – 16GB Weight= 3.2 Kg Display=15.6-inch, FHD 1,920 x 1,080 – UHD 3,840 x 2,160 anti-glare LED backlit 4.1 Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 Intel Core i7 512GB with RAM=16GB NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB GDDR5X VRAM) Weight= 2.2 Kg
Display= 15.6inch FHD(1,920x1,080) anti-glare, wide-view 120Hz panel with G-Sync
4.5 Razer Blade Pro Intel Core i7 512GB RAM=16 – 32GB NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5) –1080 (8GB GDDR5X) Display=17.3-inch, FHD (1,920 x 1,080) 120Hz matte IPS-UHD (3,840 x 2,160) IGZO touchscreen with G-Sync 4.5 Asus Zen Book UX330UA 2.5 GHz Intel (Kaby Lake) Core i5-7200U processor with 2 Processor 256 GB and RAM of 8 GB. Intel HD Display 14 inches with 1920 x 1080 touchscreen
4 Acer Aspire VX 15 Intel Core i7 Processor (7th Gen) 1 TB HDD|128 GB SSD
8 GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Display=15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit 4.5 Lenovo Idea Pad 510 Intel Core i5 (7th generation) 1 TB
And RAM 8 GB (Type-DDR4)
4GB DDR3 N16S-GTR weight =2.2 Kg Display15.6 inches,
4.2 HP 15-F222WM Intel Pentium 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
N3540 with Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz, up to 2.66 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores) Weight=2.29 Kg
Display=15.6" HD SVA WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768)
3.8 Alienware 17 R4 Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7820HK CPU, quad-core 2.9 GHz, 3.9Ghz turbo RAM=8GB – 32GB
128GB SSD, 2TB SSD, 1TB HDD with 7200rpm (2 empty M.2 slots)
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (2GB GDDR5) – GTX 1080 (8GB GDDR5X)
17.3 inch, 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution, TN, 120Hz, matte, non-touch 4 Acer Predator 17 G9-793-76KV Intel Skylake Core i7-6700HQ CPU, quad-core 2.6 GHz (3.5 GHz TBoost) RAM=32 GB DDR4
512 GB NV Me SSD + 2 TB 2.5″ HDD
NVidia GTX 1070 8GB Weight=4.25 Kg
Display=17.3 inch, 3840 x 2160 px resolution, matte, IPS, non-touch
1. Origin PC Eon15 –
Best Gaming Laptop Under 3000$
This 15-inch gaming laptop is portable at 5.2 pounds and comes with an overall excellent performance, thanks to its NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics. You also get decent battery life and a decent budget too.ce for gamers on account of budget and for those who don’t want to make too many compromises with the features.
So in every aspect of designing, gaming, speed and much more, this is the best gaming laptop overall available on the market.
Following are the specifications and features in detail:
- CPU : 5-GHz Intel Core i5-7300 HQ
- GPU : NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB of VRAM
- RAM : 8GB
- Storage : 256GB with a1TB 7,200-rpm hard drive
- Display : 6-inch
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Available in slim and understated design;
- Offers Bright and colorful display;
- It has Splendid Gaming performance.
- It offers high transfer speeds.
- It’s Good overall.
This Origin PC Eon comes at the top on our list of The Best Gaming Laptops in every aspect. Moreover, this is the best gaming laptop under 3000$ and overall a perfect choice for an enjoyable gaming experience.The NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 GPU, the Eon15-S’ GTX 1050 Ti GPU with 4GB of VRAM allows you to play most games between 30 and 60 frames per second. With its i5 Intel core processor and great RAM options, this is the best laptop overall presence in the market.
2. Dell Inspiron 15-3567 15.6 Inch – Best Gaming Laptop For College Students
The DELL is one of the most trusted and a well- known brand when it comes to laptops. It provides a series of laptops with excellent features and specifications for various works as per your needs and requirements. Then, whether it’s business, education, gaming, design, appearance, customer services and much more, DELL is the best option among all. Even it’s far better than other brands when it comes to prices also.
This Dell Inspiron ides you a bulk storage of about 1TB SSHD 8GB – 1TB HDD, 128GB SSD, 8GB to 16 GB RAM options, great processor, i.e., i5-i7 series Also, it is equipped with NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 – 1050 Ti graphics to give you an enjoyable gaming experience. It is the best product, under budget (below 40k range) and also provides you with an amazing gaming experience.
Following are some of the key features that a student should consider before buying a laptop:
- Get portable with 11 to 14-inch screen size and weight less than 4 pounds.
- For durability avoid resistant keyboards, MIL-SPEC tested, etc.
- The specifications must include Intel Core m or Core i CPU, 8GB of RAM, 256GB SSD, 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- OS Options Selection: Chromebooks are good for kids, Windows is best for productivity, and MacOS is for art/design students.
- For battery life, 8+ hours is ideal and 6+ hours is required for you.
- Keyboard and touchpad must be responsive keys with comfort and wrist rest.
- Lastly, consider a 2-in-1 rig drawing, pen-based note-taking and working while standing up.
- CPU : Intel Core i5 – i7
- Graphics : NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 – 1050 Ti
- RAM : 8GB – 16GB
- Screen : 6-inch, FHD 1,920 x 1,080 – UHD 3,840 x 2,160 anti-glare LED backlit
- Storage : 1TB SSHD 8GB – 1TB HDD, 128GB SSD
- It comes with WINDOWS 10, 4GB Single Channel, 1TB 5400RPM SATA hard drive.
- Also provides 1 VGA, 1 HDMI out, 1 RJ-45, 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, SD card reader.
- Built-in 9.5 mm SATA tray load 8X DVD+/-RW, TPM 2.0 (Optional software or hardware).
- Processor Speed 30 GHz
- Package Dimensions are 49.5 x 34.5 x 7.5 cm.
- Also, it provides Integrated Wired, Ethernet network, and Wireless LAN.
- Lithium Battery Energy Content about 3 Watt Hours.
- Item Weight is 3.2 Kg.
Best Gaming Laptop under 1500$
With a splendid user rating of 4.5, this is one of the best gaming laptops but with a huge price. Inside the GX501 is the Intel’s 7th gen Core i7-7700HQ. It is equipped with 24GB of DDR4/2400.
The main highlight of the GX501 is the GPU, i.e., NVidia’s GeForce GTX 1080 with Max-Q technology. Max-Q technology of NVidia is made to bring more performance out of its laptop GPUs with less heat and power output. A GeForce GTX 1080 with Max-Q has little power up to 90 to 110 watts.
It offers you 1 Thunderbolt, 3 (USB Type-C), 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, headset jack, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HD webcam and weight only about 4.85 pounds (2.2kg).
- CPU : Intel Core i7
- Graphics : NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB GDDR5X VRAM)
- RAM : 16GB
- Screen : 6-inch FHD(1,920×1,080) anti-glare, wide-view 120Hz panel with G-Sync
- Storage : 512GB
- Ports : 1 Thunderbolt, 3 (USB Type-C), 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, headset jack
- Connectivity : 11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Camera : HD webcam
- Weight : 85 pounds (2.2kg)
- Size : 9 x 10.3 x 0.66-0.7 inches (37.9 x 26.2 x 1.69-1.79cm); W x D x H
- The first gaming laptop that’s also thin and fairly light.
- G-Sync 120Hz panel for excellent refresh rates
- GeForce GTX 1080 with Max-Q can yield near-GTX 1080 performance.
It is the first gaming laptop th great refresh rates, and with GeForce GTX 1080 with Max-Q you yield near-GTX 1080 performance. The Rest of the features are same as the other gaming laptops mentioned here.The disadvantages are that it’s expensive its battery life doesn’t satisfy you. Moreover, GeForce GTX 1080 with Max-Q can occasionally be no faster than a fast GTX 1070The single M.2 slot is disappointing for a better performance laptop.
4. Razer Blade Pro– Best Light Weight Gaming Laptop
The Razer Blade Pro is one of the best-rated gaming laptops with a user rating of 4.5 available on the market. It is equipped with Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor and 2.9-GHz Intel Core i7-7820HK CPU with 32GB of RAM. It comes with NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 GPU with 8GB of VRAM, the most powerful GPU you can get in a laptop. This laptop maintains a steady 37 frames per second on Ultra settings.
Following are the detailed features and specifications of Razer Blade Pro:
- CPU : Intel Core i7
- Graphics : NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5) –1080 (8GB GDDR5X)
- RAM : 16 – 32GB
- Screen : 3-inch, FHD (1,920 x 1,080) 120Hz matte IPS-UHD (3,840 x 2,160) touchscreen with G-Sync
- Storage : 512GB
- It is Slim and comes with attractive designs
- It is great overall, and graphics performance is excellent.
SD is not very fast. It gets hot while gaming. Hence, for those users budget is not a major issue can go for it. As it is said, with a high price, we get great features.
5. Asus ZenBook UX330UA–Best Gaming Laptop Under 700$, Longest Battery Life
It features a 2.5GHz i5 processor, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, a 256GB solid-state drive and offers up to 9 hours of battery life. It is the best laptop under 700$ budget the best battery life provider. Plus, 1920 x 1080 touchscreen Display with Screen Size 14 inch.
Its built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi allows you to connect your wireless home network or any Wi-Fi hotspot coherently. And its integrated Bluetooth lets you easily pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones, printers, and speakers. There is also one USB 3.0 port and 1 USB 2.0 port for connecting a variety of external storage devices. Its HDMI connectivity gives you the option of connecting up your laptop to an HD monitor or TV to enjoy your game on a bigger screen.
Following are the detailed features and specifications of Asus ZenBook:
- It is well equipped with 2.5 GHz Intel (Kaby Lake) Core i5-7200U processor with 2 Processor Cores.
- It comes with high DDR RAM of 8 GB.
- Screen Size is 14 inch with 1920 x 1080 touchscreen Display.
- It provides a massive Solid-State Drive Capacity of 256 GB.
- Graphics Card is Intel HD, and Video Memory Configuration is also present.
- It provides you Card Reader SD, MM with 1 USB 2.0; 1 USB 3.0
- Display Port is HDMI and Audio-in Combo Jack; 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1); Integrated Microphone
- Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11AC and 4.1 Bluetooth is also present.
- Battery Type available is 3-cell Lithium-ion with 50Wh capacity.
- It comes with Pre-loaded Operating System Windows 10 (64-Bit).
- Operating System Language is Bilingual.
- Dimensions (cm) of laptop 32.51 (W) x 1.52 (H) x 22.61 (D) cm and weight 2.91 lb.
- Guarantees Labour and parts Warranty of 1 year.
- Its best feature is the longest range of battery life. It can last for a full long day.
- Its integrated HD Graphics is best for 3-D Games as well.
- It has external Controls plus volume Control Buttons, Webcam and Backlit Keyboard.
- It offers Bilingual Keyboard Language.
- It offers bright, colorful displays.
- Also, it comes with an affordable price.
But if we talk about its disadvantages then we can go for its stiff, uncomfortable touchpad and lots of flatware (i.e., it occupies an excessive amount of memory or disk space) which results in reduced gaming speed sometimes.
6. Acer Aspire VX 15 –
Best Gaming Laptop Under 800$
This laptop under $800, lets you play your favorite games at 15.6 inches and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is a mainstream budget gaming laptop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics and Intel Core i7 Processor (7th Generation). It also offers you brilliant storage of 1 TB HDD|128 GB SSD and 8 GB DDR4 RAM. With 64 bit Windows 10 Operating System, it connects you with the latest features available on the market.
If we disclose the VX 15’s keyboard, then it is responsive and comfortable. With its smooth and flawless keys touch, I found that it also consists of a backlit keyboard and a spacious touchpad for effective control. It also comes with dual fan cooling for interruption-free gaming, a Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.1 it gives you best audio experience and2 x USB 3.0 1 x USB 2.0 HDMI VGA for connecting external devices with the laptop.
Following are the detailed features and specifications of Acer VX:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Intel Core i7 Processor (7th Gen)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 64 bit Windows 10 Operating System
- 1 TB HDD|128 GB SSD
- 6-inch Display
- Full HD LED Backlit Display
- 8 GHz with Turbo Boost Up to 3.8 GHz
- Dual Fan Cooling for interruption-free gaming
- 11ac 2×2 MIMO technology for up to 2 times faster wireless speed
- IPS Display with Wide viewing angle up to 170-degree
- 1 Year Brand Onsite Warranty
- Pointing device : Touchpad
- Operating system : Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
- Laptop type : Mainstream
- Built-in HD(1 MP) Webcam 4 in 1 memory card reader
- Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.1
- 2 x USB 3.0 1 x USB 2.0 HDMI VGA
- It gives you best audio experience.
- It consists of a keyboard and a spacious touchpad for effective control.
So, with its features as mentioned above, it can be a good choice for the users who want to buy a gaming laptop maintaining their budgets under $800 budget and enjoy gaming.
The Best Gaming Laptop Under 500$
It is feature-packed with Intel 7th Gen Core processor and its built-in security takes your productivity, creativity, and 3D gaming to the next level. The 802.11 a/c Wi-Fi lets you connect to the internet wherever you go.
With up to 1TB of storage, the Ideapad 510 can handle all your multimedia files. Also, you can load programs, listen to music or watch movies offline. The built-in DDR4 chip is the latest generation of RAM available, offering high performance and low power consumption.
Here you can play your games and enjoy a movie, or simply video chat. The Ideapad 510 offers the visuals and sound you’re looking for. ull HD IPS (1920 x 1080) 15.6-inch screen and dual speakers with eye-catching visuals and quality of sound. Turn it up loud, sit back and enjoy your music and movie experience.
Following are the detailed features and specifications of Lenovo Idea Pad:
- Resolution : 1920×1080
- Processor Model Name : Intel Core i5 (7th generation)
- Graphics Processor : 4GB DDR3 N16S-GTR
- RAM included : 8 GB (Type-DDR4)
- RAM Speed : 2133 (in MHz)
- Display size : 6 inches
- Laptop weight : 2 Kg
- Laptop dimension : 379 x 260 x 22.9
- Hard drive type : SATA
- Hard drive capacity : 1 TB
- Hard drive speed (in rpm) : 5400
- Power battery backup : 5 Hours
- Battery Type : 2 cell
- Speakers : 2 x Harman Audio Certified Speakers
- It comes with full HD Slim IPS anti-glare display.
- It gives you a flexible performance with a variety of configurations to match your budget.
- The battery metal palm rest is smooth and cool to touch. As a result, typing becomes more comfortable.
Cheap Gaming Laptop Under 300$
With the best productivity, it avails you a microprocessor with Intel Pentium N3540 and Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz, up to 2.66 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores). Also, a standard memory of about 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB), and Video graphics with Intel HD Graphics (up to 1.75 GB). The internal memory is inbuilt with 500 GB hard disk plus a great speed rate of 5400 rpm SATA. The Optical drive equipped is Super Multi DVD burner.
The Laptop has dual speakers, a basic 0.3-megapixel camera for video chats, two USB 3.0 ports and one USB 2.0 connector for connecting external peripherals, a HDMI video jack for external displays, a multi-format media card reader, and a combo audio port. Moreover, it provides you with durable and extending battery life by the inbuilt 3-cell unit that lasts up to 5 hours for everyday work and uninterruptable gaming experience too.
Following are the detailed features and specifications of HP 15-F222WM:
- Microprocessor : Intel Pentium N3540 with Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz, up to 2.66 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Memory standard : 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Video graphics : Intel HD Graphics (up to 1.75 GB)
- Hard drive : 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- Optical drive : Super Multi DVD burner
- Display : 6″ diagonal HD SVA WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768)
- Keyboard : Full-size island-style with numeric keypad
- Wireless connectivity : 11b/g/n (1×1)
- Network interface : Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
- Expansion slots : 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- External ports : 2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Minimum dimensions: 56 x 25.8 x 2.26 cm
- Weight : 29 kg
- Power supply type : 45 W AC power adapter
- Battery type : 3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ion
- Webcam : VGA webcam (front-facing) with integrated digital microphone
- Audio Features : HD Audio; Stereo speakers
- Operating system : Windows 10 Home 64
- HP apps : HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant
- Pointing device : Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
If you choose gaming over the looks and designs, screen size and resolution then you can go for it.
9. Alienware 17 R4 – Best Gaming Laptop under DELL
The Alienware 17 model comes out with the best design options. It comes with an Intel Core i7-7820HK quad-core CPU and NVidia GTX 1080 GPU. 1080 has 8GB of VRAM, which is more than enough for any game you want to play. Its RAM gives you a range of choices from 8 GB-32 GB. So, you can also upgrade further to get 32GB of RAM.
The configuration is 17.3-inch 1920 x 1080 px resolution panel. You might be disappointed to know that it’s a TN panel, but it’s a nice quality one, with wide viewing angle. There’s also a couple of empty M.2 slots there (one 80mm and the other 42mm) so that you can add extra storage if you desire to do so. Its 80mm slot is x4 and also SATA compatible. It consists of multi-colored keyboard backlighting and backlit trackpad, FHD camera with IR and Tobi eye tracking, and Windows Hello technology. Also, gives you a Battery with 99 WH power to support your gaming experience and other applications too.
Following are the detailed features and specifications of Alienware 17 R4:
- Processor : Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7820HK CPU, quad-core 2.9 GHz, 3.9Ghz turbo
- Graphics : NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (2GB GDDR5) – GTX 1080 (8GB GDDR5X)
- RAM : 8GB – 32GB
- Screen : 3-inch, FHD (1,920 x 1,080), UHD (3,840 x 2,160) IPS anti-glare 300-nits
- Storage : 128GB SSD, 2TB SSD, 1TB HDD with 7200rpm (2 empty M.2 slots)
- Memory : 16 GB DDR4 2400 PC4-19200
- Bluetooth : 1
- Ports : 2x USB 3.0 type A, 1x USB Type-C (Thunderbolt 3), 1x USB Type-C (10Gbps), HDMI 2.0, mini-display port 1.2, RJ45, Alienware graphics amplifier, mic and earphone.
- Screen : 3 inch, 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution, TN, 120Hz, matte, non-touch.
- Operating system Windows 10
- Size 424 mm or 16.7” (w) x 332 mm or 13.1” (d) x 29.9 mm or 1.18” (h)
- Weight On average 4.42 kg or 9.74 lb.
- Extras Multi-colored keyboard backlighting and accent lights, backlit trackpad, FHD camera with IR and Tobi eye tracking, Windows Hello technology, built-in subwoofer
- It has a battery with 99 Wh power.
With 17.3-inch 1920 x 1080 px resolution panel, this Dell Alienware 17 R4 series provides you the best gaming experience ever. This is the best gaming laptop available on the market and received an excellent user rating of 4 points under the best gaming laptop review. Although you will get it at little expense, it guarantees you the best graphics and memory plus many more features that you might miss in other models.And disclosing about its cons this gaming laptop is thick, heavy and full. Hence, it becomes difficult to carry over places.
Best Gaming Laptop Under 2000$
Although expensive, this Acer Predator 17 guarantees you the best display ever. With its matte IPS display with a resolution of 3840 x 21On the other side, it also provides you the Intel Core i7-6700HQ (Skylake, 2.6-3.5 GHz, Hyper-Threading, 45 Watt TDP), the fast enough CPU for all applications and the card reader transferring data at medium-fast rates of 70 to 90 MB/s.
And disclosing its keyboard features, it uses a full-sized dedicated number block but with white backlight color for the number block only option. Was three color zones, which can be adjusted as per your needs. Aside from the regular accessories (like the power adapter, now rated at 230 watts vs. 180 watts, the quick start guide, and the warranty information), it also contains an additional Frost Core fan to provide additional cooling.
With its 512 GB NV Me SSD and 2 TB 2.5″ HDD storage capacities, you can store a large number of files and documents. It provides you wireless AC Qualcomm Atheros, Gigabit LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 for connecting to peripheral devices. Ports 4x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 are also available with Thunderbolt 3 support, HDMI, Display Port, mi90 Wh power supply. This is equipped with Operating system Windows 10, hence, connects you with the advanced windows features with optimal dimensions 423mm or 16.65”(w) x 321mm or 12.66”(d) x 41.6mm or 1.64”(h) and an average weight of Weight 4.25 kg or 9.36 Lbs.
Following are the detailed features and specs of Acer Predator:
- Screen : 3 inch, 3840 x 2160 px resolution, matte, IPS, non-touch
- Processor : Intel Skylake Core i7-6700HQ CPU, quad-core 2.6 GHz (3.5 GHz TBoost)
- Video : NVidia GTX 1070 8GB
- Memory : 32 GB DDR4 2133Mhz (4xDIMMs – up to 64 GB)
- Storage : 512 GB NV Me SSD + 2 TB 2.5″ HDD
- Connectivity : Wireless AC Qualcomm Atheros , Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth 4.1
- Ports : 4x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 with Thunderbolt 3 support, HDMI, Display Port, mic, earphone, SD card reader, LAN
- Battery : 90 Wh
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Size : 423mm or 16.65”(w) x 321mm or 12.66”(d) x 41.6mm or 1.64”(h)
- Weight : 25 kg or 9.36 Lbs.
- It has backlit keyboard with macro keys,
- A 4.2 sound system and webcam,
- Also equipped with an optical drive and replacement cooling unit.
It is well built; comes with a perfect display and Sync support; solid performance, flashy LEDs and design elements.
On the other side, it gives you slow Wi-Fi once you get away from the router; the screen is bleeding; rather a poor keyboard feedback; short battery life due to GSync support. Poor speaker placement Unbalanced RGB levels and very heavy to carry to places.
Dell vs HP Gaming Laptop
Above mentioned are the two most liked and most trusted brands available on the market as per the customer’s reviews. Both are unique in their aspects and well-known brands when it comes to laptops. Dell is recognized for its excellent customer services, eye-catching designs, and great performances. If we take price, then also Dell laptops are available at little cheaper rates than the other brands available on the market including HP.
Also, the gaming performances are far better in Dell laptops than HP gaming laptops. The Alienware models under Dell are the best gaming laptops due to their excellent performances. If we consider HP laptops for gaming purpose, the customer reviews show that it’s not as good as Dell laptops. The HP laptops have even complaints regarding freezing and lagging.
Following are some of the criteria on which we have compared these two brands that might help you in choosing the right one before you buy one:
With its spectacular graphics, NVidia Intel Core i7 processors and high RAM, Dell’s Alienware series lead the best Gaming laptops available on the market. I will prefer DELL over HP for a rich gaming experience!
Related to others Havethisbeast’s Guide’s:
ABOUT MICHAEL CON
Michael Con is a 22 year- old US blogger and a passionate writer. He is currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in Arts from India.